The Italian Trade Agency of Chicago is seeking to fill a temporary Assistant Marketing Specialist position.
· Assist with planning, budgeting and implementation of trade shows and delegations which may include travel on occasion
· Assist with development of advertising campaigns
· Carry out market research, competitor and client surveys on behalf of Italian companies
· Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant information
· Assist in contacting external counterparts including service providers and responding to their inquiries
· Provide administrative assistance to Senior Marketing Specialist in daily activities.
Qualifications and experience
· Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years experience in marketing and business development
· Orientation to detail and client service, resourcefulness and enthusiastic
· Excellent organizational and communication (written and oral) skills
· Skillful use of applications: MS office, particularly Word and Excel, internet, email and database software
· Knowledge of and experience in utilizing Social Media applications
· Professional appearance and demeanor
· Intermediate and/or advanced knowledge of Italian preferred.
Salary and Compensation
Compensation will be based on applicant experience and will range from $2,500.00 to $3,200.00. Full time.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US, i.e. be a US citizen or have a green card. The Italian Trade Agency will not sponsor any employees.
Inquiry Submission Particulars
All inquiries may be submitted via email to email@example.com specifying in the subject line Assistant Marketing Position.
The Italian Trade Agency:
The Italian Trade Agency is the government organization which promotes the internationalization of the Italian companies in line with the strategies of the Ministry for Economic Development. The ITA provides information, support and advice to Italian and foreign companies. In addition to its Rome headquarters the ITA operates worldwide from a large network of Trade Promotion Offices linked to Italian embassies and consulates and working closely with local authorities and businesses.
The ITA provides a wide range of services overseas helping Italian and foreign businesses to connect with each other:
· identification of possible business partners
· bilateral trade meetings with Italian companies
· trade delegation visits to Italy
· official participation in local fairs and exhibition forums
· seminars with Italian experts.
The ITA Chicago office specializes in machinery, major food retailers and publishing, among other sectors. More information on the Italian Trade Agency activities in the US is available at www.italtrade.com/usa