This site uses cookies to provide a better experience. Continuing navigation accept the use of cookies by us OK

Changing AIRE's city council


Changing AIRE's city council

Request to change the AIRE Comune

Italian citizens registered with AIRE can submit requests to change their AIRE Comune only in the following cases:

  • if born in the Comune to which they are requesting the change;
  • if enrolled in the electoral poll of that Comune before their transfer abroad;
  • if one of their ancestors was born in that Comune;
  • if the spouse was born in that Comune;
  • if the spouse is registered with that Comune.

To submit the request of change please fill out this form and send it by email at