This site uses cookies to provide a better experience. Continuing navigation accept the use of cookies by us OK

Visa who can apply


Visa who can apply

Who can apply

In order to apply for a visa applicants must be legal residents of one of the following States: Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

Holders of one of the following documents are eligible to apply for a visa,
providing they are  valid at least three months beyond the intended departure from the Schengen territory:

  • U.S. Passport;
  • Foreign passport and U.S. Permanent Resident Card (formerly Green Card);
  • Valid International Student visas and valid re-entry ("travel") signature on  I-20;
  • Valid Exchange visitors visas and DS-2019;
  • Long term U.S. visas (e.g. L1, L2, H1, H2, R1 etc.);
  • U.S. Re-entry Permit;
  • U.S. Refugee Travel Document (Document de Voyage de Réfugiés);
  • Holders of B1/B2 visas may only apply for Airport Transit visa.

Updated February, 2015